A 4 week set of training sessions focused on individual development within a small group environment. Players will work with licensed professional staff to improve age appropriate technical skills.
For all HCI Soccer programs, the goal is to develop character skills and create an environment that is safe, educational, and fun.
These sessions are open to U5-10 players (2016-2011 birth years). Players will be split up within the group by age and/or ability.
Additional measures to prevent the spread of illness:
– Health screenings prior to entering the building
– 1 accompanying adult per participant whenever possible
– All equipment and surfaces sanitized before and after sessions
– Each session capped at 20 players; Sub-groups no larger than 10
– Curriculum includes most activities and skill work at distance; Non-contact option for all participants
– No unnecessary contact i.e. high fives, group huddles, hands to self, etc
– All staff will be wearing face coverings
– Sanitizer and bathrooms for hand washing readily available
New players will receive a training top to wear each session.
* 60 min sessions
* Add a second session and save $40
* Drop ins are available for $25 per session
* Fall League participants- use your coupon code to receive a discount
For more info, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Registration now open:
9/21/2020 12:00 AM – 11/10/2020 12:00 AM