Grab your brunch crew to help kick off Vista’s new Sunday Brunch menu!
Vista Brewing is launching Sunday Brunch service on July 10th! The 21-acre destination brewery in Driftwood will now open at 11 am with brunch service until 2 pm. The a la carte farm-to-table menu draws from both Vista’s own onsite farm, as well as local ranchers, cheesemakers and more. A few menu highlights include Maple-Chile Chicken & Waffles, a B.E.L.T on Easy Tiger Sourdough and a Short Rib Poutine . See the full menu below.
Vista’s popular regular Sunday live music series, Live Under the Oaks, will shift earlier to 12 – 2 pm. Taking the stage Sunday, July 10th is Deer Fellow , an Indie Folk/Pop Duo from Austin.
Also on July 10, guests can mingle and cuddle with baby goats from Goat Shenanigans from 11 am – 12:30 pm. Tickets are available on their website ($16 adults, $10 kids).
On the beverage menu are 15 Vista brews, including the new Rays of Sunshine Hazy Kolsch, Destination IPA and Daybreak, a Wine Barrel Aged Golden Ale with notes of orange zest and pineapple. Mimosas, local wines and ciders, as well as house made soda and non-alcoholic beverages are also available. All ages are welcome, and Vista offers a kids’ menu.
* Summer Melon Salad : Local melon, tomatoes, cucumber, lime, mint, cilantro, basil, Texas olive oil and toasted rice powder.
* Spanish Tortilla : Slow cooked farm eggs, Kennebec potatoes, 1015 sweet onions (the official state vegetable of Texas!), truffle and black pepper aioli, arugula and baby potatoes.
* Chicken & Waffles : Crispy fried Bell & Evans all natural chicken thigh, maple chile glaze, chipotle lime slaw, Belgian waffle. Add a Fried Egg for $2
* B.E.L.T. : Niman Ranch bacon, grilled Easy Tiger sourdough, fried farm egg, arugula, heirloom tomatoes.
* The Driftwood Cheeseburger : Wood-fire grilled local beef from Driftwood’s Double J Ranch, house made bacon jam, aged Texas cheddar, caramelized onions, house pickles and special sauce on an Easy Tiger brioche bun. Served with kettle chips. Add a Fried Egg for $2
* Braised Short Rib Poutine : Slow braised 44 Farms short rib, Housemade Kennebec fries, Dark Skies “gravy”, Beehive Creamery cheese curds. Add a Fried Egg for $2