Waterfront RV Park on Lake Travis. Located on the south shore on the Hudson Bend peninsula. 1000 feet of shoreline, marina & private boat ramp.
The Camper Resort on Lake Travis has been the destination for water loving recreational RVers for over 40 years.
We are located on the Hudson Bend peninsula on the south shore of Lake Travis. We are the only waterfront RV park on the Hudson Bend peninsula and possibly Lake Travis.
Most of our sites are either waterfront or have a lake view and all of our guests have access to our 1000′+ of shoreline and our adjacent West Beach Marina.
- On the Water! Over 1000′+ of lake shoreline.
- Gated entrance.
- On-site Managers.
- All sites have 30 amp electric, water and septic hook-ups.
- 50 amp electric at a few select sites.
- Recreation hall with games, books, television, and free internet access.
- Laundry room. (small per load fee)
- Boat Ramp depending on lake levels and season.
- Boat slips at our adjacent West Beach Marina facility. (Additional Fee)
- Within 15 minutes of major grocery stores and countless restaurants of all kinds.
- Convenient to Austin and all of its great attractions.